1. account password forgotten

Presently the forum offer no way to recover forgotten password.
Could somenone please add this facility to accounts management.

Jacques d.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: account password forgotten

jacd said...

Presently the forum offer no way to recover forgotten password. Could somenone please add this facility to accounts management.

Yes, Mario has most of this done already, he's just bug testing at this point. Along with password reset there are all sorts of other options that the control panel gives. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I got your email and forgot to Star it! I was right in the middle of something important and could not address it right away. When that happens, I always mark the emails important that I have to address, then I address those emails periodically through the day. I'm sorry yours was missed. Do you want me to do anything with your old account? Change it to a dummy password of my choosing and when the control panel comes online you can change it to your own password?

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: account password forgotten

jeremy said...
jacd said...

Presently the forum offer no way to recover forgotten password. Could somenone please add this facility to accounts management.

Yes, Mario has most of this done already, he's just bug testing at this point. Along with password reset there are all sorts of other options that the control panel gives. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I got your email and forgot to Star it! I was right in the middle of something important and could not address it right away. When that happens, I always mark the emails important that I have to address, then I address those emails periodically through the day. I'm sorry yours was missed. Do you want me to do anything with your old account? Change it to a dummy password of my choosing and when the control panel comes online you can change it to your own password?

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, Please, reset the password and email me the new one and by the way destroy
the account jacd I created this morning.

Thanks,
Jacques

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu