1. New User System checked in

Alright people, listen up:

I have just committed Revision 338 to the EUforum Repository. What this means, we have the user system in place, to allow people to start setting up their accounts. This will reduce the need to enter your Name, your Email Address information, and the Spam Question and Answer. There will be a User information box at the top of the page, just as you would see at http://openeuphoria.org/, so there will be an easy shortcut for logging in, and if you are not logged in, and hit a Reply button, or Post Message button, you will automatically be brought to the Login form, to login, and automatically returned to the last page (AKA The Post page), for you.

What this doesn't mean, is that currently, even though there is a Control Panel link once your logged in, it is not currently implemented. I will be talking things over with Jeremy, to see what he wants for the settings, and how to implement the settings, and I'll get to work on creating the Control panel for users.

So, for now, enjoy what has been setup thus far, and expect more to come.

P.S.

For those of you who are wondering, what about my previous posts? We will be setting up a Script that will be ran by Administrators only, to recover messages that have already been posted. We are doing this, to ensure that everyone gets to keep their own messages, and we get them assigned to the correct account, and not some bogus account. It's going to be a bit hard, but once things are setup properly, and we have a conversion process in check, we'll be all good to go.

L8ers,

Mario Steele

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: New User System checked in

Mario Steele said...

I have just committed Revision 338 to the EUforum Repository

A great job, Mario. Well done.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.