1. wiki troubleshooting

We are trying to find the wiki bug that causes the process to get stuck in an active loop. So far, we have not been able to reproduce the conditions that cause this. If you would like to help us, go to http://openeuphoria.org/wiki/euwiki.cgi and browse around. If it fails to load a page, gives an error, or displays garbage, please copy and paste the complete url into a forum message and explain what happened. Thanks.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: wiki troubleshooting

I think we found a clue. The wiki is offline again, while I try to track down the bug...

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: wiki troubleshooting

Ryan Johnson said...

I think we found a clue. The wiki is offline again, while I try to track down the bug...

I noticed something. When clicking on "Home", the Home word is overstruck, which does not happen with any other navbar entry there - Forum, Search, Manual or Rapideuphoria. It is not overstruck when viewing any of the other pages either. I have seen this sort of problems in the docs too - creole takes for itself Euphoria comments. I don't know if this is any helpful.

CChris

4. Re: wiki troubleshooting

CChris said...
Ryan Johnson said...

I noticed something. When clicking on "Home", the Home word is overstruck, which does not happen with any other navbar entry there - Forum, Search, Manual or Rapideuphoria. It is not overstruck when viewing any of the other pages either. I have seen this sort of problems in the docs too - creole takes for itself Euphoria comments. I don't know if this is any helpful.

Those are different problems. The Home is struck out via HTML to indicate it is not functioning. I'll change it to be a normal button. In the docs, it means a -- is somewhere that starts the overstrike.

Jeremy

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu