1. Praise for new Forum

I'd like to add my sincere praise for the new look, and acknowledge my admiration and thanks to the various people who have brought it to this point. I know that most of the time I merely lurk, but I'm still an enthusiastic Euphorian and I was proud to see how people turned a calamity into a revival.

One tiny point: would anyone else like to see some way to make it easier on the eye to sweep horizontally from the message-heading field to the corresponding name-of-author field? At times there's a long stack of replies to the same topic, all with the same heading; but you might want to look at the reply from a particular person ("Now let's see... What does John say about this?"), and it could be neat to be able to open it quickly (perhaps by clicking on the name? or following a series of dots? or looking along a row in a praticular colour (eg in the old forum)? ). End of tiny point.

Alex

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Praise for new Forum

Alex Caracatsanis said...

I'd like to add my sincere praise for the new look, and acknowledge my admiration and thanks to the various people who have brought it to this point. I know that most of the time I merely lurk, but I'm still an enthusiastic Euphorian and I was proud to see how people turned a calamity into a revival.

Thank you from all the devs!

One tiny point: would anyone else like to see some way to make it easier on the eye to sweep horizontally from the message-heading field to the corresponding name-of-author field?

Done!

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Praise for new Forum

Jeremy Cowgar said...

One tiny point: would anyone else like to see some way to make it easier on the eye to sweep horizontally from the message-heading field to the corresponding name-of-author field?

Done!

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy - really nice work all round from the dev's smile

Alex

4. Re: Praise for new Forum

I turned my computer on this morning - WHOAAAA - absolutely fantastic Well done

Chris

Search

Quick Links

User menu