1. Attn Artists: Powered by Euphoria Icon

Are there some good graphic artists in the crowd that could make a nice Powered by Euphoria icon to use on Websites, Applications and such? Maybe a Powered by Euphoria and a Made with Euphoria icon? Any thoughts on this topic? If you guys leave it up to me, my icon will scare people away not attract them, I'm not sure that's the effect we are looking for.

Jeremy Cowgar

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Attn Artists: Powered by Euphoria Icon

Jeremy Cowgar said...

Are there some good graphic artists in the crowd that could make a nice Powered by Euphoria icon to use on Websites, Applications and such? Maybe a Powered by Euphoria and a Made with Euphoria icon? Any thoughts on this topic? If you guys leave it up to me, my icon will scare people away not attract them, I'm not sure that's the effect we are looking for.

Jeremy Cowgar

A nicer default icon for the Eu interpreter itself would be nice, as well as some custom icons for includes (.e and .ew), .exw, .exu, .ex, etc.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Attn Artists: Powered by Euphoria Icon

CoJaBo said...

A nicer default icon for the Eu interpreter itself would be nice.

Indeed it would. And while we're on the topic; has the ability to specify a custom icon when binding been removed? I recall that when using BINDW with a recent version of Euphoria I was never asked if I wanted to use a custom icon.

4. Re: Attn Artists: Powered by Euphoria Icon

mic said...
CoJaBo said...

Indeed it would. And while we're on the topic; has the ability to specify a custom icon when binding been removed? I recall that when using BINDW with a recent version of Euphoria I was never asked if I wanted to use a custom icon.

I'm using the latest version of Euphoria available on www.rapideuphoria.com/v20, and that supports custom icons.

Kenneth / ZNorQ

5. Re: Attn Artists: Powered by Euphoria Icon

mic said...
CoJaBo said...

I'm not near a windows computer at the moment, for which I shall be forever grateful, but don't you use bindw -icon <file> or something like that now?

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu