1. Temporary Forum

OpenEuphoria has been attacked and EUforum is non-functional. This temporary forum has been setup until Rob can get the backups restored. I spoke on the phone with Junko and Rob is currently ill, so we may be on this forum for a few days.

Rob does have backups though, so do not fear. This is a temporary pain.

Previous EUforum posts can be read via:

http://lists.topica.com/lists/EUforum/read

Jeremy Cowgar

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Temporary Forum

> OpenEuphoria has been attacked and EUforum is > non-functional. This temporary forum has been setup until > Rob can get the backups restored. I spoke on the phone with > Junko and Rob is currently ill, so we may be on this forum > for a few days. > > Rob does have backups though, so do not fear. This is a > temporary pain.

I should be able to look into this, maybe tomorrow. Thanks Jeremy for all your efforts!

Rob

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Temporary Forum

Ok, the web host that hosts openeuphoria.org has restored the directory, however, with rapideuphoria.com going down, the old EUforum does not yet work. Also, the latest backup they had was Jun 22nd. So, we lost a few days of forum posts getlost

Jeremy Cowgar

4. Re: Temporary Forum

Topica has the posts up to the june 28th your last post jermey

5. Re: Temporary Forum

bernie said...

Topica has the posts up to the june 28th your last post jermey

Thank you. Maybe we can pull them down from there and post them to EUforum once it get's up and running.

Jeremy

6. Re: Temporary Forum

I see no option in Topica to download the messages from the list. I assume only the list moderator (Rob) can do this?

-Greg

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu