Re: Assertion failed! Microsoft C++ Runtime Library

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
euphoric said...

I'm experiencing a crash during the running of a program. It's a wxEuphoria project.

The dialog pops up after I click a button.

Title: Microsoft C++ Runtime Library 

Body: Assertion failed! 

Program: ... 
File: be_alloc.c 
Line: 818 

Expression: size >= 0 

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thank you!

Edit: I've got a hint that it might have something to do with a proxy server. My program reaches out over the 'net, so when it hits something it doesn't understand, it's apparently crashing. There has to be something I can do about this in my Euphoria code.

Interesting. Can you isolate the code at all to determine which function is throwing the exception? I might be able patch it and get you another custom build.

Edit: looks like it's this call to NewS1() in the interpreter that's crashing. Note the size >= 0 assertion on line 825 which is approximately where your exception is reporting.

So, this may be a Euphoria bug instead. Which version of Euphoria are you using? interpreted? bound? compiled?

BTW, I'm still working on the new version of wxEuphoria. I just haven't committed anything to Github in a while. I'm hoping to have beta release out by the one-year mark.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu