Re: Assertion failed! Microsoft C++ Runtime Library

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...

Interesting. Can you isolate the code at all to determine which function is throwing the exception? I might be able patch it and get you another custom build.

Edit: looks like it's this call to NewS1() in the interpreter that's crashing. Note the size >= 0 assertion on line 825 which is approximately where your exception is reporting.

So, this may be a Euphoria bug instead. Which version of Euphoria are you using? interpreted? bound? compiled?

BTW, I'm still working on the new version of wxEuphoria. I just haven't committed anything to Github in a while. I'm hoping to have beta release out by the one-year mark.

With that particular error, I haven't been able to pinpoint where it's crashing. I'm not as skilled in that regard as some of you guys! smile

The weird thing is, it works on MOST of the PCs that run it, but some (recently) are starting to have this problem. I'm wondering if something changed in Windows since the last time I compiled this code.

I can make all the code available to you, if you think that would help, but it would have to be off-site.

Looks like I'm using Euphoria 4.0.5, revision date 2012-10-11.

Should I update?!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu