Re: Project Leviathan - wxEuphoria 3.1.0 alpha1

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...

I'm not that far in. I can at least give it a go to see how feasible it would be.

Excellent.

ghaberek said...

I was also thinking that the initialization function for the library could accept the callback addresses for the internal memory functions and then performs all of its memory activities that way. What are your thoughts on this?

Hmm. That puts me on the spot. It sounds reasonable and I might dare say there should be no real difference between exposing internals and providing externals. However I am slightly concerned it might feel a bit awkward, or worse introduce some low level fiddleiness, especially for any Phix/OpenEuphoria code that you want to compile into a dll/so. My gut feeling says that if it can be done without either, that would be my choice, but I might be missing something.

ghaberek said...

I think the library really hits a brick wall when fails to have a proper ListView implementation.

I appreciate the other points you made, but just in case, demo\pGUI\listview.exw does the detailed-list-with-sortable-columns thing I need, but there is indeed nothing similar to a thumbnail view.

Pete

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu