Re: RedyCode 0.9.5 development

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I added more interesting new features: Clipboard History and Saved Clips.

Clipboard History shows a list of the last 100 items copied into the clipboard. You can clear it, delete selected items, save selected items to Saved Clips (will probably be stored in the project file, but that hasn't been implemented yet), or copy selected items and paste them into the current text editor, with newlines between each item. This is extremely useful for copying multiple words and pasting them as a list. Storing clips in the Saved Clips is useful for holding on to clips you know you will need later that you don't want to get lost in the changing Clipboard History. You can also double-click individual clips to Copy and Paste them. (Copy and Paste means the selected clip(s) will actually be copied into the clipboard, then pasted into the text editor. After that, you can re-paste it over and over again (or in other applications), because it is actually in the clipboard.

I also added the beginning of new context-sensitive help and advanced editing features. It doesn't work yet, but my intention is to have a list of things you can do to the current selection. A separate editor window will let you edit the selection in unique ways, such as a visual widget editor. I will explain this in more detail later, when it actually works...

This is still a development version of 0.9.5, but it is stable enough to use. Download from https://github.com/redy-project/RedyCode, check out the new features, and let me know what you think. smile

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu