Re: UI/IDE committee

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ChrisB said...

It might be worthwhile, as I said before to limit the project to Windows only, since, I believe, that this is the most popular operating system, first,

Most of the work for cross-platform compatibility has already been done. Both IUP (Tecgraf) and Euphoria provide the appropriate pre-built binaries for Windows and Linux. I've yet to have much difficulty supporting both Windows and Linux with IUP. We just need some additional effort towards testing and packaging.

ChrisB said...

What can I do to help?

Ron laid out a lot of the requirements here: http://openeuphoria.org/forum/m/129181.wc

Anything you can do to fill in the gaps there would be helpful. Even just testing and opening issues would be helpful.

If you need access to the repository, please send me an e-mail so I have your e-mail address, then I will send you an invite via Bitbucket to join.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu