Re: Wiki Improvement Project

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Ok, i finally have some time to work on this. What do you think of this ProposedWikiIndex? The idea is to keep the Wiki organized under a few main topics, then list the sub-topics on each topic's page. It is difficult to wrap my mind around all of the wiki pages at once, so some of them may be out of place. I suppose the next step would be to carefully go through each link again and decide what to do with each page (re-categorize, delete, merge with another page, rename, etc.) I think some new pages will need to be written under each of these main topics, which I will start working on. Some of my main ideas for redoing the wiki are to really clarify the difference between documentation about using euphoria vs. information about development of the OpenEuphoria project itself. Also, I would like to do major work on the Projects topic, making a complete list of all known applications, libraries, websites, etc. related to euphoria in a structured way. Some of this information is already scattered across the wiki and other places, so I would like to consolidate that information (as well as weed out outdated or dead projects). I could look at the euarchive to get a list of known projects and start inquiring the developers for more information about them.

What do you think? If the community approves, I can go ahead and make this the new Index.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu