Re: Let's be honest: Euphoria is dying

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
andi49 said...
ryanj said...

It better not die. I've been working on a big project for many years and it's going to be Redy soon! Also, i'm using euphoria for software for business. I'm starting a company very soon, and if profits are good, i would love to fund Euphoria development. Perhaps pay a developer full-time for a year or something like that. It's a nice dream anyway...

Let's be honest:

You mean this one? http://openeuphoria.org/forum/m/5802.wc

Andreas

[edit]

p.s. Don't get me wrong. The joke was not about your project. It was about the subject of the old posting ....

Hah! It is funny to read such an old post. After reading that, I suppose progress has been much slower than I had hoped, but I can finally say I do have a working GUI and have started developing applications with FluidAE.

Here's a status update: I have decided to rename FluidAE. The next release will be a huge improvement over the last version of FluidAE. The unreleased code I have been using for the last 6 months is very stable and efficient. Before I release it, I need to add a few features and write really good documentation and demos. It will be called Redy (a Middle-English spelling of "ready", which is a reference to the old READY prompt of early computers, symbolizing the simplicity and "readiness" that I believe we should get back to with modern computers.)

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu