Re: SDL2 Wrapper Not Working Under 4.1.0

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Icy_Viking said...

Thanks for the help. Also, thanks for the tip. I made the changes, but the SDL window is still not showing up. I added some more flags I forgot and still nothing. I'm beginning to think that there is some sorta compatbility bug with 4.1.0 and SDL2. My wrapper worked fine under 4.0.5. I might have to go back to that.

I have noticed that 4.1 is more picky about C data types. My win32api wrappers in FluidAE stopped working when i switched to 4.1, but once I went through and carefully changed all the data types to be more precise (instead of just using C_INT for almost everything), it worked fine. I wonder if that is similar to your problem. Also, I put ? or puts() or pretty_print() statements between each line of code that accesses memory or calls C functions, so i can see exactly how far it gets (and exactly what values are returned/written) before it fails.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu