Re: Let's be honest: Euphoria is dying

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

There are frequent articles that Linux will never be a success. So I guess that Euphoria will never be popular either. But Windows is harder to use than Linux which explains why everyone uses Windows. Since there are lots of languages that are harder to use than Euphoria we should be using them.

Euphoria is an imperative language and there lies its charm. Is development "slow" because it asymptotically approaching the language that it is intended to be?

New-Euphoria, a mythical language with OOP and other trendy features, is another thing. There are not many people who can invent a new programming language and most of them are busy.

Revising the documentation is another slow process. There are a few factors here: my brain is slowing down, gone fishing, the NFL football season started up, ..., and so on.

But, I am not ready to believe that Euphoria is going to die.

_tom

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu