What's new in Euphoria 4.0
A number of areas have been changed and added to the language with the introduction of version 4.
- Euphoria include configuration file
- Control Flow statements
- Defaulted Parameters
- Items that are being phased out
- dis.ex tool
You can follow the commit logs via RSS: Commit Log RSS Feed.
Also note that some development discussion happens on the IRC channel (chat.freenode.net #euphoria) and its log files can be found at http://openeuphoria.org/IRC-logs/
- Roadmap to 4.0
- Roadmap beyond 4.0
- How to compile 4.0 from scratch
- How to create a EUPHORIA installer using 4.0.0 install and Mercurial sources
- Post 4.0 Todo's
- UnicodeSupport -- Discussions about enabling Euphoria to handle Unicode
|Version||Date||SVN Rev||Change Log|
Euphoria Documentation: Manual Rough Drafts
The following pages are rough drafts of content that may be included in the official documentation. The intention is to invite comments and contributions.
Many people have been working on improving Euphoria. The work performed includes coding, documenting, designing, testing, technical support for users, and financial support for the website. Please visit the EuphoriaContributors page for complete details.