Re: OpenEuphoria Website Survey 2018

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...

Because your post was clearly meant as trolling

It was not. As someone who identifies as non-binary, I am really upset to be treated this way.

After seeing this shit, I understand discussion of this is not allowed on this forum and I would like to withdraw my comments.

euphoric said...

There are only two genders, as there has been since the first homosapiens walked planet earth, and as reflected in the entire animal kingdom. "Male" and "Female" is enough. Don't even need "Other."

katsmeow said...

and totally unrelated to whatever apeto1 is trying to do.

I was asking for additional gender roles to be added to the form. I hardly think that is unrelated, since that is what the form is asking for.

Finally, may I suggest that in the future the mods here do not quote from the CodeOfConduct the part that says "Start a new thread if you must." I wouldn't have started a new thread, except for the fact that I misunderstood ghaberek when he wrote that.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu