Re: Euphoria Archive rescue mission

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ChrisB said...

and yes please Kat, let's incorporate the web sites you've archived too - if you have them in compressed formats then email them ...

I found the 2009 archive (the date i archived, not the date the dl was done), on hdd #22 in the archive box (an actual cardboard box). It's at 1,966,585 bytes. So nearly 2 GB. This included the RDS archive, all my code as of that date, plus Eu emails, but not the individual websites of people like Jiri or Dcuny. There's duplicates, like 10 versions of win32lib and 3 versions of bigfixed.e.

This was the same problem with sending the index project anywhere when i was on dialup. I had no bandwidth and no one else had any space.

Found buildindex_RDSarchives.exw , just have not found the source or resulting files yet.....

Hey Irv, if you are guifying some console programs, i'd still like to have a gui on my irc.e, if you have the time, the desire, etc..

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu