Re: wiki web hit counter

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ChrisB said...
jimcbrown said...

That's perfect Jim.

I'll commit it and look at rolling it out in production when I have time, then.

ChrisB said...

Having said that part of the process is duplicating the site on a VM anyway, and playing from there rather than on the production site.

What would be perfect is if you could come up with a clean VM that can be used as a downloadable image - then anyone who wants to start working on euweb can just download their own ready-made sandbox.

ChrisB said...

On the issue of Linux admin, I would like to think quite a lot, I've administered my Vet database program across 3 sites with multi computers at each site, running various flavours of Linux, so I think giving me admin access is fairly low risk.

Understood. Let me know when and I'll add you when it's needed.

Ekhnat0n said...

First of all a merry Xmas and a healthier, happier and more profitable New Year than any you may have had ever before.

Ditto.

Ekhnat0n said...

Next the Q: what is the approximate current size of euweb, as just like Chris I like to download it (and just update once/month

I'd say in the ballpark of 25 megs.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu