Re: Move to github?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
said...

I agree with Pete that the archive does need a overhaul. I also know it too will take a lot of work to get it done. I like the idea of up/down votes. Maybe also a way to donate to the program author, if the program is really good. Like the old Euphoria dollar thing. Maybe a link to their paypal or patreon? I'm also all for moving Euphoria to github. I realize this would all be a lot of work, but it would be worth it. Maybe OE could look into getting a sponsor as others have said or maybe opening up a Patreon? These are just my thoughts. I'd really like to see Euphoria flourish again!

I would surely donate and I am sure many others will. Those who enjoy writing Euphoria code and want to keep writing in it will probably do what they can to keep it alive. From what I can tell of the OE project, the goal is not to nickle and dime people but at the end of the day, some donations couldn't hurt especially if anyone wants to see new features and faster development. If the OE project really tries to maintain a patreon profile with decent incentives; I think at least some progress could follow.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu