Re: a problem running euwingui2 + config file question

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi Chris

Thanks for your advice.
The story so far...

• My environment variables are: EUDIR = c:\Euphoria and PATH = c:\Euphoria\bin;
  • I deleted EUINC - there was nothing in it, and i gather you said i don't need it; will Eu ever complain about there being no EUINC if i use cfg files from now on?
  • i unzipped euwingui2 to c:\Euphoria\euwingui2
  • i copied euconvert.dll and euwingui.dll (from c:\Euphoria\euwingui2\bin) to c:\Windows\sysWOW64
  • i didn't copy any include files (euconvertinc.e, euwingui.ew, and ewguties.ew - from c:\Euphoria\euwingui2\include) to any other place (like c:\Euphoria\include)
  • then i went to c:\euwingui2\demos and created eu.cfg. It's got:
    -I ..\bin
    -I ..\include
    Just that. Literally. No absolute path. No [interpret:windows]. Absolutely nothing else.
  • then i tried to run c:\Euphoria\euwingui2\demos\button.exw
  • i got an ex.err file with "C:\EUPHORIA\INCLUDE\euconvertinc.e:41 in function v3_c_func() a machine level exception..." (and other things) - but at least Euphoria found the includes, right?

Can you tell from this whether i've set up Eu, euwingui2, and the cfg file correctly? And i am running Eu4.1 Is there anything else i should do??

TIA
    arch
new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu