Re: RedyCode 1.0.dev preview

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ChrisB said...

Hi

Sorry went away fore a few days to a bootcamp - lost 11 lbs!.

Thats good.

ChrisB said...

Anyway, love the direction you are taking RedyCode Ryan, now that my concerns have been cleared up.

Thanks. Good to hear.

ChrisB said...

I've downloaded the latest version, and loaded a non Redy euphoria program. How do I run it? Also can I have an option to 'run with' [eui 4.05] [euiw 4.05 [eui 4.1] [euiw 4.1] , bind compile etc. These could be options set up by the user. You could even widen the language scope with user preference setup - this is a very good editor, love the funcion / procedure list down the side.

Cheers

Chris

Currently, you have to create a "Euphoria - General" or "Euphoria - Redylib" project and put the eu source files in it, if you want to run and view error reports. I plan to add the ability to run euphoria programs without a project, but that will take more work.

I am also considering the ability to associate different file extensions with different external programs. I'm not sure how it should handle multiple versions of euphoria yet.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu