Re: RedyCode 0.9.3

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Thanks for the feedback.

F5 is definitely "refresh" in the browser world. F5 is "run" in the vba programming world. It is also "Run Project/Include" in Judith's IDE.

I certainly understand the temptation to tackle low hanging fruit. I mean, sometimes you get a flash of clarity on an issue that just begs for immediate implementation for fear of losing that clarity. Building the project interface you mention might fit that category. Why? Because you already have instructions on how to copy an existing project, which can be turned into an empty project with a few carefully placed "cntl-A; del" key combinations, I would think. OK, maybe that is a bit simplistic, but gutting TempMain.exw so it is substantially reduced from 14,500 or so lines to something closer to the expected "Hello, World!" example is something even I might be able to achieve.

Thanks again.

mike

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu