Re: Converting bytes

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jmduro said...
petelomax said...

The error suggests (cmiiw) an interpreter <=Eu3 has been given an include from >=Eu4, and further it seems that Don has tried to create E:\EU\myInclude\ as an amalgamation of include\std\ and include\, that will somehow be Eu3 and Eu4 compatible - and without meaning to be rude, I am unfortunately in no position to help anyone extricate themselves from that sort of foolishness.

A port o std/console to Eu3? Not easy at all. I use klrconie.e with some additional routines for mine.

Jean-Marc

jmduro said...

Remove that line from console.e.

In the calling program replace "include console.e" by "include console.e as console".

Jean-Marc

Thank you Jean-Marc and Pete,

This all has become a mute issue.

Because now, I finally have both Euphoria 3.1 and Euphoria 4.1 working on one computer. Not a simple task(for me).

Anyway Jean-Marc, I ran your code and it seems to be exactly what I need. To do what I'm try to do. That is print out drive and folder sizes in Byte, K, Meg or Gig form.

Thanks again,

Don Cole

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu