Re: LexerEuphoria.dll

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
petelomax said...

Has anyone got prebuilt windows versions (32 and 64 bit) of this?

Trying to follow the instructions on https://bitbucket.org/ghaberek/editor/wiki/Running_from_Source gave me predictable results:

C:\MinGW\iup-3.17_Sources\iup\srcscintilla>mingw32-make 
../tecmakewin.mak:1639: iup_scintilla.wdep: No such file or directory 
The system cannot find the path specified. 
../tecmakewin.mak:1617: recipe for target 'iup_scintilla.wdep' failed 
mingw32-make[1]: *** [iup_scintilla.wdep] Error 255 
Makefile:11: recipe for target 'iup_scintilla' failed 
mingw32-make: *** [iup_scintilla] Error 2 

C:\MinGW\iup-3.17_Sources\iup\srcscintilla>mingw32-make install 
mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target 'install'.  Stop. 

Those directions are referencing the srcscintilla directory here: iup4eu/iup/srcscintilla. It's a small subset of their source code and mixed with my code required to build the LexerEuphoria library. It looks like you're trying to run mingw32-make in the original IUP source directory. If you've already built and installed the IUP libraries, you should be all set. Sorry if the directions are not clear, we can certainly make adjustments as needed.

petelomax said...

Has anyone got prebuilt windows versions (32 and 64 bit) of this?

Edit: I can provide you a copy of my 32-bit Windows DLL I've been using if you need but I think you should be able to build the library correctly now. I will make sure the binary distribution of iup4eu includes a pre-built LexerEuphoria library.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu