Re: UI/IDE committee

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
dr_can said...

I have been plodding away working at "converting" the examples in the "C" folder on the Iup site and the changes to the existing version of the library that would make it easier to use.

If you want helpers count me in. I would be happy to help with documentation as well as the above, but someone needs to direct the effort if our (limited?) resources are to be best used.

Thankyou, help is desperately needed.

Greg will be able to set you up so can upload example programs (an area where I have been having problems).

The first round of documentation has been uploaded.

• the "reference manual" this requires grunt work at the moment that is not easily delegated
  • I have started translating some of the tutorials -- a good place to help (I will get these uploaded so they can be examined)

Library changes that I have noticed (with the understanding that the wrapper is automated and not be be faulted...)

• needs defaults
  • constants with "IUPconstantname" are not being used
  • changes to make it more "Euphoric" would be welcome

Any kind of tutorial would be valuable. I can help with formatting in the Creole markup style so don't worry about the details.

_tom

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu