Re: UI/IDE committee

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...

On the other hand, it's been a month and a half since I wrote this, and no new overall deadline or dates for accomplishing goal posts have been marked by the committee.

The last post thus far: http://openeuphoria.org/forum/m/129181.wc

I'll admit, I've been doing almost zero development since November. I just haven't had the time. The holiday season hit me really hard this year.

Productivity will return as my schedule allows. I started my IUP/Editor project on a particularly free weekend last October where I could power through it quickly.

jimcbrown said...

I find this state of affairs very discouraging.

What's disappointing to me is the reality that we just don't have enough manpower to really see these things through.

Ron laid out several roles in that post you linked to, and asked for people to "please get involved" but no one has stepped forward to contribute.

I'm preaching to the choir on this, but without more volunteers I don't think we can get much done in a timely manner.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu