Re: Is there a good Windows or cross-platform Euphoria IDE?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Judith's IDE has been updated (by me) and a version 1.0.6 is available from the Archive. I have a couple of later versions (one which works on Eu3.1.1; the other needs at least 4.0.5), neither of which has been made public. Both work pretty well still on a newish machine and Windows 10, using one or other of the latest two issues of Win32Lib. Please contact me if you want further help.

As a designer it is still, in my view, the best, but it is very long in the tooth and not cross-platform. Quite a few of the features have been overtaken by events so rather bloat things. As far as I can gather the user base is too small to justify further significant development work.

I cannot say I am a fan of the syntax of the Win32Lib library, nor of the others which have tended to follow its style, so I am warming to the Iup lobby that is building up on this thread. Still, creating something as good as Judith's designer is still a long way off.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu