Re: So... what are you working on?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
xecronix said...

Is anyone working on anything not targeted at another developer? You know... like a game, or household finance software, or a website, or anything really? Anything where the end user of your software is not intended to be another developer.

-xecronix

I am working on a program for my day job that computer-illiterate people will use to view event logs with nice graphics for a specific line of products. Also, i use euphoria to make utilities for internal company use. All my Euphoria programs use Redy, of course. blink

Also, i am working on a graphing calculator program targeted for math teachers and students, or engineers, called RhodaPlot. It has it's own domain name and website, and will be marketed for the appropriate target group, not necessarily programmers. It will be free (open source) because i have always wished there was a free powerful graphing calculator program when i was in school. Unfortunately, it is hard to find time to work on it right now.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu