OT: how to securely produce a large data file for "one time tape" encryption input

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hello,
I plan on writing some Euphoria to help thwart the keyloggers/voice recorders/data capturing thats quite prevalent in the dominant OS, and getting worse with the version just announced. In essence, I want to logically "and" my clear text with a large datafile which is stored deliberately on a full DVD. As long as the DVD data is not available, the OTT (one time tape) should be secure. The DVD is only mounted when needed, so there is no way its contents could be read (any significant part) without that being obvious.. spinning DVD, light on etc. Downside is the usual - the intended recipient needs a copy of the DVD, but thats OK, can be arranged. The euphoria program will note the start and end position of the DVD data. So, with that background, the question is how to produce said DVD without it being surreptitiously copied?
How about using a VM image with Truecrypt v7.1a loaded, no network to VM, transfer the file to off-PC, then scrap the VM; Burn the DVD using a more secure OS.
Any better ideas, comments..?

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu