Re: Wee

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
eddo said...

Hell, you've argued for months just about things to do with your website! JUST DO IT! Change it later if experience warrants it.

I wouldn't be too harsh on this. I believe the developers are already doing what they can. The truth is, there is a dire scarcity of human resources on this project. [/quote]

OK - I'm being harsh not to people, but towards the situation, which just naturally evolved. Realize that the reason I'm harsh at all is because I really like the idea of Euphoria! I want it! I want to be able to download a fully-working version, be able to code with it immediately with a good editor, not having endless hassles getting an editor to work right, and not having to worry about areas of the language that are still "under development." Just make it work! Like Python works. Like Quick Basic works. Like anything else on the market works! Please not another tale about how nobody has the time to devote towards the development of Euphoria because of "having to earn a living at a job. No excuses! Just get it done! I WANT IT! I'm not alone in this, I think...

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu