Re: OpenEuphoria All-in-One archives fro beginners

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jmduro said...
euphoric said...

Easy to use, but there are some controls not yet implemented (both in wxFormsBuilder and wxEuphoria).

I tried to use wxFormBuilder, but the result was not as expected. Windows were resized and some parts were even not shown. It does not seem as obvious as it appears at the first glance.

Do you know some components not available? I can use the ones I need up to now.

The ones I'd really like to use are wxRichTextCtrl and wxStyledTextCtrl. Greg says wxRichTextCtrl is implemented in wxEuphoria, but I don't think it's implemented yet in wxFormsBuilder. You can place the control, but the XML says it is an "unknown" control! WTF?! I tried changing that in the XML itself, but wxEuphoria doesn't seem to pick it up. Maybe a wxEuphoria guru can chime in here with working code.

I've never had problems with window sizing, so if you have questions, post here. Should be an easy fix. (Famous last words?) grin

You can always use set_size( wxControlID, width, height ) before anything gets displayed.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu