Re: SFML2 Demo Dilema - Solved

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...
ghaberek said...
Spock said...

Will this "huge advantage" be in the next official release? Apparently not..

Well, memstruct certainly should be included in the 4.1 release. I've used it quite a lot and I know Matt's fixed a lot of outstanding issues. What else remains?

-Greg

Originally, it was held back for fear that it'd delay the 4.1.0 official release.

I think there are still a few syntax choices that haven't been made. bitfields and ?? if Matt could say these could be finished without changing syntax already decided I don't see why anyone would object. there might be some bug reports and feature requests people have not entered tickets for yet? more unittests for coverage needed? docs?

jimcbrown said...

However, considering how hard it's been to move out of beta to 4.1.0RC1, and how much time and effort has been put in to finishing up the memstructs branch in the meanwhile, I think it's fair for us to reconsider that decision.

Should we vote?

switch tip to memstruct. moving it up in the roadmap won't be a huge surprise to anyone. has there been more than one no vote?

what are the download stats? how much actual use has the branch had to the extent we can know anything from hg.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu