Re: wxEuphoria Rich text control

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
euphoric said...
mb7001 said...

I am learning the wxEuphoria package, and am ready to start printing some rich text pages. I was looking through the rich text documentation, but there are no euphoria related demos for this. For instance how would I use the wxRichTextFormattingDialog. What control do I begin with etc. If someone could help me or point in the right direction to start using these controls that would be great. Also I looked at wxWidget docs and they are not very clear either.

Thanks, Mike

Here are links to the wxEuphoria docs. I consult these often:

Main wxEuphoria docs page.

See here for the wxRichTextCtrl.

I was recently looking to utilize wxStyledTextCtrl, but that's not available for wxEuphoria yet. I haven't been able to use wxRichTextCtrl either. Greg (ghaberek) says it should be available though.

I am experimenting with it. I do not think that the dialogs will work though. As far as the control goes, I think I can hash out something that will do what I need it to.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu