Re: Redy 1.0.0 roadmap

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
irv said...

No matter which license you choose, it's only good until my patent on the process of suing people to make money is approved. Bwa ha ha!

Maybe I shouldn't laugh, I think you could patent that as a business process in the US, if you throw enough lawyers at the problem.

Maybe I should patent the process of throwing lawyers...

hah smile

It has been a while since i have been able to work on this, but i am back! Tomorrow, i will begin working on Redy all day, for at least 1 week.

I don't really see the point of including patent stuff, and i prefer a license that isn't so wordy, so I am pretty sure i will use the BSD 2-Clause License for redylib. Aapplications that i write in Redy will have the same license by default.

I have been keeping up on the progress of Wee and EuGTK and other topics on the forum as much as possible. It is good to see activity in the Euphoria community.

I have been thinking about what direction to take the Redy project and how it can benefit the Euphoria community. I am mostly interested in building "large" applications in Euphoria, meaning applications that may have many parts or modules that need to be well-organized to work together without overly-complex source code. I have been thinking about some solutions, and i will continue to work on them in the next week.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu