Re: WEE: Icon Request

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
PeteE said...

Oh, I get it now. What I'm going to do is use the include_paths(), which is controlled by the eu.cfg, to search for the selected interpreter. I think that will work. Sorry I was harsh on you, Ken.

Edit: include_paths won't work. It only returns the include paths of the interpreter wee is currently running in; it doesn't look for a eu.cfg in the current directory at runtime.

There's no library function to find an eu.cfg AFAIK. You'd need to use load_euphoria_config() from pathopen.e in the parser source code: http://scm.openeuphoria.org/hg/euphoria/file/9b49670d4abd/source/pathopen.e#l208

K_D_R said...

Frankly, I think you should just not try to support euphoria versions less than 4. Passing the full path to an alternate "eu.cfg" file will effect the selection different interpreters.

This is not correct. Selecting an alternate eu.cfg will not run a different interpreter. By the time the eu.cfg option is parsed, the interpreter has already been selected. You can't "change gears" afterwards with a setting inside of eu.cfg itself...

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu