Re: WEE: Icon Request

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
PeteE said...
andi49 said...

I just miss the option for choosing an Euphoria Interpreter ...

Ok. I have pushed version .28 with this feature: on the menu Run -> Choose Interpreter.

Hmmm Shouldn't the interpreter choices be sensitive to eu.cf file and the euphoria version? Under Linux with euphoria 4.1b running Wine Wee-0.28 allows me to choose a non-existant, "ex" as an interpreter. Likewise, Under Linux, a non-existant "exu" is presented as a choice in addition to "eui".

Rather than just an interpreter choice option, I think there should be a configuration menu which would allow you to choose a configuration file to pass to the interpreter, if one other than the current eu.cfg is desired. Under "Nix", the specific interpreter, either "eui" or "exu" could be automatically set by finding which one is actually located in the euphoria bin file referenced by the eu.cfg file. Likewise, under windows, the euphoria version specific choices of console or windows interpreter can be made from the ones located in the euphoria bin file referenced by the current, or newly selected eu.cfg file. Bottom line, under "Nix", no selection of a specific interpreter should ever be necessary.

And then there are binders, translaters, and shrouders. I am not sure how their names may have changed with platform or euphoria versions, but the bottom line is all that can be more easily be set or reset be selecting the appropriate euphoria configuration file.

Regards, Ken

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu