Re: NULL value anyone?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Shian_Lee said...

Create a sequence of booleans for all stacks - or a multidimensional sequence that traces the history and average usage of all stacks in the last 24 hours. This is less then elementary.

I've learned much from other languages, that's why I was looking for something better.

A boolean is a 'bit' more simple/efficient/standard then anything else. No need for any code example, since any programmer on Earth knows it.

Didn't you see what Pete said? In my words: don't turn Euphoria into a useless collection of useless ideas.

In the spirit of having some fun and exploring new ideas...with the understanding that all of this is just trying out new ideas (Like I said stack.e is in the library.)

You have to convince me with an example. How am I going to index the sequence of booleans and coordinate them with my numerous stacks? Do I take my simple stack sequence and turn it into a nested sequence? I do not see the simplicity here.

Yes, a boolean flag is "trivial" but how do I organize them?

[/quote]

Shian_Lee said...

Didn't you see what Pete said? In my words: don't turn Euphoria into a useless collection of useless ideas.

Pete has much wisdom.

_tom

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu