Re: Almost Redy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ssallen said...

I LOVED GeoWorks Ensemble! It came preinstalled on the the first computer my family bought sometime in the early 90s. Geoworks was awesome! I actually tracked down a version from some abandonware site a few years back and installed it on a spare computer to play with.

REALLY!? I'm so glad to hear someone else has used it! I am so mad at myself that I lost my original disks, because I wanted to install it on a computer again. (I had the New Deal Office '97 version, which was after GeoWorks 2.0 Ensemble, I believe) After that, it had another release (New Deal Office 3.x I think) and then got bought by another company and was renamed "Breadbox Ensemble" for hand-held computers or something, and then just sort of fizzled out...

ssallen said...

Also, I second the OpenGL canvas. OpenGL is the only programming I really do anymore outside of work.

Do you use OpenGL in Euphoria? It has been several years since I played with OpenGL. After I finish Redy 1.0, one of the things I would like to do is try OpenGL again and figure out how to get it working in Redy.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu