Re: Seattle GNU Linux conference and Euphoria

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
petelomax said...
system_X said...

Is there any interest in helping to create a presentation on Euphoria?

Without any doubt, if you submit a few drafts of the presentation here, you'll get significant feedback.

Pete, thanks for your feed back. I'm quite busy so it will take some time before I have a draft ready to post here.

petelomax said...
system_X said...

Should Euphoria simply just be talked about briefly during the vehicle computer presentation instead of having it's own dedicated presentation?

YES, absolutely. Focus on what attendees want to hear, which is "vehicle computer" (whatever that is); if you can promote Euphoria (a bit), great, but at all costs avoid "I came here for X, but it was all about Y, which I've never heard of."

HTH,
Pete

After reading your reply, it would make sense to give a bit of an explanation on the project. My personal goal is to have micro controllers interface with circuits that I build to control various parts of a vehicle which include, but not limited to lights, fuel injection, ignition system and traction control. This system will also perform various types of diagnostics and read many sensors. A touchscreen will be used to change configurations and many controls will be added to the steering wheel for on the fly adjustments. Euphoria is being used for the graphical interface and possibly for communicating with micro controllers.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu