Re: Forum with sub headings

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi

So, just to be clear, you don't want to change to what is generally the currently accepted method, or more common method at least, method of group communication, because it'll look like we're inactive, therefore creating less activity? Is that activity not visible in the list replies as well?

Those examples are from 2009 - that's 5 years ago, and I thought the list system was dated then.

Then I'll keep pushing for it, because I do think it's necessary - as I said if Euphoria wishes to survive and tempt new blood, then it needs to swim in the same sea as all the other sharks, and not where all the dead fish are floating. Poor metaphoric allusions I know, but I hope it gets the idea across.

How about a community vote? Its easy to set up a quick online poll. How about mailing all those on the database with an invite to the poll, (I know this might be a bit hip, but I'm nothing if not radical!). Is that doable?

Chris (feeling a bit Alex Salmond at the moment)

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu