Re: Let's be honest: Euphoria is dying

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

For me Euphoria continues to provides the easiest way to solve programming problems. I use it at work as well because the syntax is well-defined (no obscure variations with compiler), a development environment only requires 5 minutes to set up (install Euphoria and your favourite text editor) and deployment is easy (eubind an .exe) for either Windows or Linux. While I mostly use 4.0.5, an added bonus is that the 3.1.1 version is so stable you could seriously consider writing a life support system with it.

I would like to get to a stable release of 4.1.0 for 64 bit native running on Linux. Hypothetically speaking, if I was to assist in the 4.1.0 release, are the tickets up to date? I.e. if I do this search: http://openeuphoria.org/ticket/index.wc?per_page=20&page=1&type_id=-1&category_id=-1&milestone=4.1.0&severity_id=-1&status_id=2&user_id=-1&actiontype=Filter will looking at the unassigned entries give me something appropriate to work on?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu