Re: Let's be honest: Euphoria is dying

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I kinda agree. A stable release of Euphoria hasn't been released in over a year. It is sad to see Euphoria dying. It has a lot of potential. Especially with all the new recent features added. I think if 4.1.0 can get out the door soon, Euphoria might see some revitialization. I think if Euphoria wants to survive, it needs to evolve for this modern world. If Euphoria could run on mobile platforms, that would also help greatly. I would love to help with the development of Euphoria, but I'm not super experienced, and I have other projects to work on. I also know it would take time and work to get Euphoria off the ground again. I think it might have been 2007 or 2008, when Euphoria was a more popular language, but now, it is more or less just a niche now. I would like to see Euphoria improve and continue on.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu