Re: mdx editor

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Lone_EverGreen_Ranger said...

I also got the same error. I'm running windows 7 64-bit. Euphoria 4.1.0 beta

Yikes! I assigned a number of functions to certain key combinations under Linux, but had no Windows system to work with. I should have posted it as a LINUX program. My apologies - I'll repost the program designated as a Linux file, but I'll try to make it more Windows compatible. Even under Linux the code values can vary from one terminal to another.

After I assigned some functions to key combinations, I discovered easier, more portable ways to implement some of the functions. For the multi-line comment this should work,even under windows.

-- All you have to do is enter "/* " and the auto-complete  
-- routine will write out: 
/* 

#  -- position of cursor 
*/ 

-- or 
-- ESCAPE /   
/* 

#  -- position of cursor ( same as entering "/* ") 
*/ 

/* ESCAPE `   -- backtick, writes: 

` 

# 
` 

*/ 

-- So, I can delete, or comment out most of the control key assignments 
-- which probably won't work under windows and use the ESCAPE + hotkey combinations 
-- which are assigned in the routine get_escape(boolean help) 

-- The F11 uncomment key would probable be nice to keep, if you can use it  
-- with the value that the Windows console assigns to it: 

I'll try to clean the code up a bit tonight and repost. Thanks for your comments.

Regards, Ken

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu