Re: eubind seems to be broken

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ryanj said...

I can bind now, but it refuses to use the icon I specified. It also doesn't return an error if I specify an incorrect file name for the icon.

Not sure if that ever worked with MinGW. The eubind icon code was designed with the Watcom version of Euphoria in mind (and even then had a bunch of limitations such as on file size and the size of the icon). You might be able to fix it after the fact though: http://openeuphoria.org/forum/118544.wc#118544

ryanj said...

Ah, I see the problem. I didn't realize "C:\euphoria-4.1.0\bin\eu.cfg" was there, with the incorrect path. So, apparently, I can't just set system variables anymore, I have to edit the config file that comes with Euphoria.

Although they still work, the environment variables are considered obsolete in preference to the new eu.cfg config files. We might go as far as to remove support for them in some future (5.0.x?) release of Euphoria.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu