Re: edx.ex :: function get_err_line() replacement

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
_tom said...
mattlewis said...
_tom said...

I previously added the K_D_R Linux line positioning patch to ed.ex, but I think I got something wrong.

Where is the latest "KDR edx"? I think it would be easier to swap edx for edx rather than depend on my patchwork upgrades.

Be careful. I know there has been some modification of ed.ex in the euphoria repo aside from KDR's stuff. In particular, I know I worked on the multi-line syntax highlighting. I don't know if he's been pulling those changes into his code.

Matt

Understood.

My changes are now going into a new SCM branch "Unstable_Document"

Someday, someone with "great authority" can merge them into 4.1 ...

_tom

I have been trying to "pull" the multi-line syntax code changes into my edx.ex code, but it appears a good bit more editing in the latest ed.ex/edx.ex, keywords.e, syncolor.e, and tokenize.e files will be required, just to add color support for a "library" category in addition to the "keywords" and "builtins" categories.

said...

I previously added the K_D_R Linux line positioning patch to ed.ex, but I think I got something wrong. I previously added the K_D_R Linux line positioning patch to ed.ex, but I think I got something wrong.

Where is the latest "KDR edx"? I think it would be easier to swap edx for edx rather than depend on my patchwork upgrades. Where is the latest "KDR edx"? I think it would be easier to swap edx for edx rather than depend on my patchwork upgrades.

_tom, the error in the line positioning code was mine - sorry about that. The get_err_line code posted above works correctly.

I believe by tomorrow, or the next day, I should have the editor rebuilt, or at least have learned enough to ask the right questions for help.

Ken

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu