Re: Euphoria Public Relations

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ryanj said...

I realize the Euphoria development team is very busy with real life... but how long has it been since a release? October 19th, 2012!? ONE FREAKING YEAR AGO!? Please, can someone post the latest development release?? I know 4.1 isn't finished yet, but it is already pretty stable, and if you don't release a preview, how are the majority of people supposed to know about all the amazing improvements since ONE FREAKING YEAR AGO!? Nightly Builds is not good enough. People have no idea which one of 365+ "nightly builds" is the right one to piece together to try to get a stable environment. I'm still using a release from a year ago, because i don't want to hack euphoria just to get it working. I'm sure other people feel the same way. Would someone please try to put something on the website that is known to be stable so that people will know that Euphoria is not dead? It has so much potential, but we seriously need better presentation of how amazing it is, otherwise, people are never going to bother.

I don't think anyone else heard you, Ry. Maybe if you wrote in all caps?

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu