1. wxEuphoria - Can XRC Manage wxStyledTextCtrl or wxRichTextCtrl?

I can load up a wxHtmlWindow with no problem from my XRC file, but it doesn't seem xrc_get_control() is able to open a wxStyledTextCtrl or wxRichTextCtrl.

Something's going wrong, regardless. Greg/Matt, do you have any helpful advice here?

Thanks!

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: wxEuphoria - Can XRC Manage wxStyledTextCtrl or wxRichTextCtrl?

euphoric said...

I can load up a wxHtmlWindow with no problem from my XRC file, but it doesn't seem xrc_get_control() is able to open a wxStyledTextCtrl or wxRichTextCtrl.

Something's going wrong, regardless. Greg/Matt, do you have any helpful advice here?

wxEuphoria is not built with wxStyledTextCtrl, because that control was not part of the wxWidgets 2.8 release (it was added in 2.9). It also has a lot of functions to wrap, although that will probably be automated. wxRichTextCtrl should work since it is included in the library. Can you post some sample code that reproduces the issue?

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: wxEuphoria - Can XRC Manage wxStyledTextCtrl or wxRichTextCtrl?

ghaberek said...

wxEuphoria is not built with wxStyledTextCtrl, because that control was not part of the wxWidgets 2.8 release (it was added in 2.9). It also has a lot of functions to wrap, although that will probably be automated. wxRichTextCtrl should work since it is included in the library. Can you post some sample code that reproduces the issue?

OK, thanks for the update! I'll make a simple example and upload it somewhere.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu