1. Trace woes on Linux box

How do you Linux/Euphoria guys manage to get the F1 and F2 keys to work in your Terminal? Here it boots me out of the Trace program.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Trace woes on Linux box

Hi

Never use the F keys, there are just too many different combinations of characters return for different flavours of consoles out there. I get by using lots of puts s, printfs, and file dumps.

I think the answer lies in the TERMCAP database, but I found I had a life outside my computer, so didn't go very far with it.

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Trace woes on Linux box

@ChrisB
I'll have to do more of the same I suppose. I have simply forgotten how to use that puppy. You wouldn't know what commands F1 and F2 are suppose to be sending from "trace" - just in case I'm bored one day and want to fool around with TERMCAP.

Duke

4. Re: Trace woes on Linux box

dukester said...

How do you Linux/Euphoria guys manage to get the F1 and F2 keys to work in your Terminal? Here it boots me out of the Trace program.

I filed ticket:499 to fix this.

5. Re: Trace woes on Linux box

jimcbrown said...
dukester said...

I filed ticket:499 to fix this.

Your ticket (thanks!) answers the question I asked ChrisB as well. I'll hack my keyboard to suit for the time being. Thanks.

Duke

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu