Some Interesting OpenSource Projects

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

The reason why I created the Phix dockers images is that I'm involved in two OpenSource projects, and I wanted a consistent, build-reproducible docker image for Phix:

The "Sample Programs" repository is a set of 37 different projects implemented in lots of different languages. These problems vary in difficulty:

• "Hello, World!" and other simple text display
  • File I/O
  • Quine
  • Mathematical operations
  • Searching
  • Sorting
  • Roman Numerals
  • Graph Theory

For a comprehensive list, see the Sample Programs Website. I have implemented all of the Euphoria projects, but all but 2 of the Phix projects are up for grabs. Feel free to do a PR. I'm on the core team, so I can review your work. Also, if you see something in my Euphoria solutions that can be improved upon (other than fixing typos), feel free do to a PR for this, but please explain why the change improves the code. Please make sure to review the Contributing Guide before making a PR.

The "Primes" repository is about trying to do the fastest implementation of the Sieve of Eratosthenes in a given language. I've already contributed a solution in Euphoria and Phix. Feel free to do a PR for your own solution, but please review the Contributing Guide first. I'm not an admin for this project, but the admins are friendly and helpful.

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu